The Commercial Property team at Adams Solicitors has extensive experience of all aspects of both residential and commercial property development, from site acquisition to leases for the occupier, and disposal of the freehold reversion to an investor.
Key areas on which we can advise include:
- Options to purchase
- Conditional Contracts for the sale and purchase
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Development Contracts including JCT Contracts and Warranty Deeds with contractors and professional teams
- Contracts for Leases
- Grant and release of easements Covenants – enforceability and removal
- Uplift or overage provisions
- All statutory agreements including Section 106 Planning Agreements, Section 104 Water Agreements, Section 38 and Section 278 Road Agreements
- Defective title insurance
- Contamination and remediation procedures
“With a team of solicitors specialising in commercial property, we can give you all the advice you need about commercial property development.”
Commercial Property Development Legal Advice
Providing expert advice that’s easy to understand, we are completely open about our fees and we always discuss the potential outcomes and full costs with our clients in advance.
Contact Adams Solicitors - Commercial Property Lawyers London
We are here to help you with all your commercial property and conveyancing needs, and our experienced and professional team will always focus on what you want. To discuss your requirements with the friendly and professional team at Adams Solicitors, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02077902000 or by completing our online enquiry form. We respond to all enquiries the same day they are made, and remain highly proactive until the matter is resolved to our clients’ satisfaction.